The Accounting Assistant is responsible for accurately recording day-to-day financial transactions in our company. Must be detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively with customers and company staff via telephone and in writing.
- Has a minimum of three years of Bookkeeping experience and knowledge in Accounting.
- Associate Degree in Accounting (Preferred)
- Able to comprehend and implement accounting software.
- Excellent skills in both oral and written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office, and G-Suite.
- Quickbooks Pro-experience a plus.
- Experience in journal entries and bank account reconciliation.
- Familiar with Notice to Owner (NTO) filings.
- Able to create an atmosphere of cooperation and professionalism.
- Exceptional computer and typing skills.
- Responsible for creating and analyzing financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable, and manage invoices and payments.
- Responsible for maintaining our financial records.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies, procedures, and SOPs for the Bookkeeper position.
- Assist the Financial Controller with QuickBooks and other financial duties.
- Records transactions such as income and outgoings and posting them to various accounts.
- Responsible for reconciling bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Monitor and record internal credit card transactions.
- Responsible to make journal entries in the general ledger.
- Cuts checks weekly and at times on demand.
- Ensures that all accounts are accurately billed on a timely basis.
- Updates and maintains all contract billing file folders in Aspire.
- Responsible for producing various financial reports.
- Applies vendor invoices to the customer accounts/jobs, as appropriate.
- Ensures all Division Managers (Account/Project managers) to verify codes from all the vendor invoices.
- Reconciles all vendor and credit card statements.
- Properly records vendor invoices to correct expense accounts.
- Ensures vendor invoices are paid.
- Receives all accounts receivable information from Division Managers and processes the same in Quick Books (or company accounting system).
- Reconciles all accounts receivable.
- Processes all AR payments and ensures that they are accurately credited to appropriate accounts.
- Updates and maintains all contract billing file folders.
- Communicates both in writing and verbally with customers regarding outstanding and past due AR.
- Processes AR reports on a timely basis and disseminates the same to appropriate division managers.
- Monitors past due AR and communicates with appropriate division managers regarding the same.
- Initiates collections process for past due AR as deemed appropriate by the Office Manager or Controller.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life insurance and more.
Office Location for walk-in: 8789 Commerce Drive Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Phone Number: Phone: 888-502-2113
Vision Landscape is an Equal Opportunity Employer
-Associate degree in Accounting (Preferred); similar work experiences an asset.
-Has a least three (3) years of bookkeeping experience.
-Strong knowledge of MS Office.
-Quick Books Pro experience a plus.
-Excellent communication and administrative skills.
Exceptional organization and time management skills.
-Must be detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively with customers via telephone and in writing.
-Bilingual a plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
-Various administrative tasks such as Client support, estimate/proposals, communication with Team Members in the field, license renewal paperwork, etc.
-Assist and support our Managers.
-Process accounts payable invoices on a daily basis
-Process accounts receivable billing and deposits on a daily basis
-Process payroll for 60+ employees on a bi-weekly basis
-Monitor delinquent accounts receivable
-Monitor and record internal credit card transactions
-Miscellaneous general ledger entries and reconciliations
-Miscellaneous duties as needed
Please submit your application through our website https://visionlandscapeservices.com/careers/
Vision Landscapes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour