The Landscape Enhancement Project Manager must be thoroughly familiar with and able to perform all aspects of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction to include: production, scheduling, customer service, training, etc. The Landscape Enhancement Production Manager directly oversees team leaders and the installation of landscape, hardscape, and irrigation projects on a daily basis while interfacing with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers. The Landscape Enhancement Project Manager must keep the Director of Landscape Operations apprised of progress (or lack thereof) on all jobs. The Landscape Enhancement Project Manager also interfaces with company Client Service Managers and Office Team.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in landscape, hardscape, and irrigation installation.
- Able to manage small and large enhancement projects.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Certified Landscape Professional (CLP), Certified Landscape Technician (CLT) or other green industry certification (Preferred).
- Knowledgeable with Florida plant, palm, flower and tree varieties, proper spacing and planting techniques.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and must be insurable on company’s insurance policy.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Proficient in or able to learn Aspire (CRM) software.
- Bilingual-English and Spanish (Required)
- Responsible for informing and updating company president and Director of Landscape Operations as to job progress (or lack thereof).
- Oversees the production of multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Interfaces with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of job materials.
- Ensures that company production and quality standards are met through the use of Aspire and our teams.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Able to read and install landscape plans, including CAD, 2-D and Hand-drawn.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life insurance and more.
Office Location for walk-in: 8789 Commerce Drive Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Phone Number: Phone: 888-502-2113
Vision Landscape is an Equal Opportunity Employer